Ring thin - No lonely wolf
An engraved silver ring, with smoothed edges. It’s engraving says “Не одинокий волк”, which is Russian and means “No lonely wolf”. The context behind this name is that 15% of Purmans profits are donated to a foundation who nurses mistreated dogs in Russia back to health and finds a new home for them. So, none of these “wolves” have to be “lonely” anymore. The ring itself combines clean, cold smoothed lines of recycled silver with raw, organic engravings and patterns. Almost as if a wild wolf had left behind its traces on burned silver. Even though it has a dark and rough look, it still reflects brightly, which leads to depth and contrast. It combines clean, cold geometrical lines of recycled silver with raw, organic engravings and patterns.
Every ring or chain is made out of 100% recycled silver.
➤ METHOD AYou already have a ring that fits perfectly?
Measure the inside DIAMETER of the ring with a ruler and multiply the diameter with 3,14 (pi). Thats your CIRCUMFERENCE (EU ring size).
➤ METHOD BYou can easily measure your ring size with this method at home:
1. Wrap a strip of paper lengthways around your finger. Make sure the strip isn't too loose.
2. Mark the end of the overlap with a straight line.
3. Measure the marked route. The result corresponds to your EU ring size (CIRCUMFERENCE).
How to properly take care of your new Purman jewelry:
- Avoid scratches by using the jewelry bags
- Put off your necklace first, before you put off your shirt or hoodie
- Don't clean your jewelry with silver polishing agent. Since the black and dark parts are rusted silver, the jewelry will look different afterwards.
- Since our jewelry is "rusted" already, you are free to wear it under water or while showering