Ring thin - Scratches
An engraved silver ring, with smoothed edges and parallel lines. The necklace combines clean, cold geometrical lines of recycled silver with raw, organic engravings and patterns. Almost as if a wild wolf had left behind its traces on burned silver. Even though it has a dark and rough look, it still reflects brightly, which leads to depth and contrast.
Every ring or chain is made out of 100% recycled silver.
➤ METHOD AYou already have a ring that fits perfectly?
Measure the inside DIAMETER of the ring with a ruler and multiply the diameter with 3,14 (pi). Thats your CIRCUMFERENCE (EU ring size).
➤ METHOD BYou can easily measure your ring size with this method at home:
1. Wrap a strip of paper lengthways around your finger. Make sure the strip isn't too loose.
2. Mark the end of the overlap with a straight line.
3. Measure the marked route. The result corresponds to your EU ring size (CIRCUMFERENCE).
How to properly take care of your new Purman jewelry:
- Avoid scratches by using the jewelry bags
- Put off your necklace first, before you put off your shirt or hoodie
- Don't clean your jewelry with silver polishing agent. Since the black and dark parts are rusted silver, the jewelry will look different afterwards.
- Since our jewelry is "rusted" already, you are free to wear it under water or while showering