Ring - Demons
A silver ring, in an octagon shape, which is inspired by demonic attributes. The engraved Logo on the ring is a variation of the original Purman Logo, changed to the devil number 6. The scratches and dark pattern on the ring, portray damage from claws and fire from underworld creatures. Even though it has a dark and rough look, it still reflects brightly, which underlines the geometrical shape and leads to depth and contrast. It combines clean, cold geometrical lines of recycled silver with raw, organic engravings and patterns.
Every ring or chain is made out of 100% recycled silver.
➤ METHOD AYou already have a ring that fits perfectly?
Measure the inside DIAMETER of the ring with a ruler and multiply the diameter with 3,14 (pi). Thats your CIRCUMFERENCE (EU ring size).
➤ METHOD BYou can easily measure your ring size with this method at home:
1. Wrap a strip of paper lengthways around your finger. Make sure the strip isn't too loose.
2. Mark the end of the overlap with a straight line.
3. Measure the marked route. The result corresponds to your EU ring size (CIRCUMFERENCE).
How to properly take care of your new Purman jewelry:
- Avoid scratches by using the jewelry bags
- Put off your necklace first, before you put off your shirt or hoodie
- Don't clean your jewelry with silver polishing agent. Since the black and dark parts are rusted silver, the jewelry will look different afterwards.
- Since our jewelry is "rusted" already, you are free to wear it under water or while showering